If you are concerned about domestic abuse, we know it can be hard to find support. That’s why Bright Sky was developed.
Vodafone Ireland Foundation, working with Women’s Aid and An Garda Síochána, have developed Bright Sky Ireland, a free, easy to use app that provides practical support and information on how to respond to domestic abuse. It is for anyone experiencing domestic abuse, or who is worried about someone else.
Bright Sky helps you to spot the signs of abuse, know how to respond, and help someone find a safe route to support.
The app can be downloaded for free via the app stores. Please only download the app if it is safe for you to do so and if you are sure that your phone isn’t being monitored.
- The app locates specialist domestic abuse and sexual violence support services near you and supplies you with contact information
- Content to help you understand if you or someone else is at risk.
- Links to further resources and information on topics around domestic abuse
- Information to help you to stay safe online.
Please only download the Bright Sky app if it is safe to do so.
- If you are in immediate danger, always call An Garda Síochána on 999.
- For support, call the Women’s Aid 24 hour National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900, open seven days.