What does the partnership do?
- Builds a greater understanding and knowledge of domestic violence and abuse among hair and beauty professionals
- Creates awareness with salon customers and employees on the prevalence, nature of domestic abuse and support pathways that are available
- Educates staff about how to recognise the signs of abuse, how to respond in a supportive way and how to signpost customers to the Women’s Aid 24hr National Freephone Helpline
- In addition to this, information is displayed in staff areas, to support salon employees that may be victims of abuse
Download the Materials
- How Women’s Aid can help if you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse.
- About HABIC (Hair and Beauty Industry Confederation Ireland)