To our supporters we will ensure that you:
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Are informed of our mission and the way we intend to use donated resources.
- Are assured that your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Are assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Have easy access to the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Reserve the right for your name to be deleted from our mailing lists.
- Receive prompt, honest answers to questions that you might have for the organisation.
- Are informed of the identity of those serving on our Board of Directors and are confident that the Board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements. Our latest financial statements are viewable here.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Are informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired third party agents.
Women’s Aid is open about whether those seeking donations on their behalf are volunteers, employees or third parties agents. Anyone fundraising on behalf of Women’s Aid must ensure that prospective supporters are aware of their status, i.e., volunteers, employees or third party agents.
What to do if you have feedback
If you have feedback about our work, you can contact us in writing or by telephone. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.