Take on the Irish Life Dublin Marathon 2023 in support of Women’s Aid
Register today for the Irish Life Dublin Marathon 2023 and support women all across Ireland who are suffering from domestic abuse.
Over 20,000 people take part in the marathon each year. The single-lap course takes you through Dublin city and surrounding suburbs, passing through the Phoenix Park and finishing in the city centre at Merrion Square.
Join the Women’s Aid team to show your support, as well as raising much needed funds to support our vital services.
There are two ways you can register to be part of our team. If you already have a place through the Irish Life Dublin Marathon, all you need to do is register below to get your marathon pack sent to you.
If you would like to register your interest for a charity place, complete the registration form below and we will be in touch. For our Charity places, we request that all runners pledge to fundraise €1,500 to support our work.
How we will support you
We know that fundraising €1,500 can be difficult, but we will be there to support you every step of the way and help you reach your fundraising target.
We will support our amazing runners with:
- Dedicated one to one fundraising support, including our Dublin Marathon Fundraising pack
- A personal online fundraising page, for you to share with friends and family
- A Women’s Aid t-shirt, for you to wear with pride on Marathon day
- Regular emails to keep you motivated and informed on the impact of your support
How your support will make a difference
By taking on the marathon and fundraising for Women’s Aid, you’re giving women suffering from domestic violence somewhere to turn.
- You will help us provide free and confidential support services including the 24hr National Freephone Helpline on 1800 341 900 and an Instant Message Support Service at www.womensaid.ie, mornings and evenings, 7 days a week.
- You will also help us provide Face to-Face support, small grants and financial assistance for women and support during court proceedings.
- You will also help us operate a project for women in high-risk situations and a pioneering programme in maternity hospitals.
- Your efforts will also work to build a society with a zero tolerance of domestic abuse and all forms of violence against women by support Women’s Aid to advocate, influence, train, and campaign to reduce the scale of domestic abuse and the damage it causes to women, children and society
An so much more.
For more information, please contact Emma on 086 0608 213 or email email@example.com.