Fundraise for Women's Aid
Why support Women's Aid?
One in four women in Ireland is affected by domestic violence. Help us be there for her when she picks up the phone. For almost 50 years, Women's Aid has been helping women and children who are suffering from domestic violence. We've helped thousands of women and their children to live safer, happier lives, free from abuse.
We need you to become a fundraiser for Women's Aid. Help us continue to be there for thousands of women and children affected by abuse.
Other ways to show your support?
Take on a sponsored challenge
Sign up for a running, cycling, or triathlon event and use your hard work and training to support us. Key events in the fitness calendar include:
Organise a your own fundraising event:
- Hold a pub quiz - arrange a great night's entertainment for friends and colleagues. Most pubs will give you the room for free knowing that they will have a busy bar!
- Bag packing - phone your local supermarket to book a date to pack bags at the checkout. Pick a busy day and get your friends involved as helpers.
- Plan a guided hike for friends, collecting donations for your services
- Play a gig, put on a play or other performance and donate the proceeds
- Organise a donation from your workplace, class, social club, or church with a bake sale, coffee morning, or other regular or once-off event
- Provide services associated with your occupation on a donation basis, for instance career counselling or an exercise class.
How Women's Aid can help
- Fundraise online -Women's Aid is registered on iDonate.ie which allows you to create your own personal fundraising page online and receive donations on the web. You can also start a Facebook Fundraiser for Women's Aid. You will find us here.
- Promotion - we will promote your event through our website, Facebook and Twitter, along with promotion amongst our networks of services and other organisations.
- Materials - Women's Aid can provide t-shirts, sponsorship cards, posters, and leaflets to use during your event.
We would be delighted to hear from anyone who wants to help us fundraise.
Please download our fundraising enquiry form and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 01-6788858.