Tax Efficient Giving
Change lives with just your signature
Women are calling us all hours of the day and night and thanks to you we are there on the other end of the line. Your donation has kept our National Helpline open 24/7 so we can listen, believe and support women experiencing domestic violence.
But did you know that you can increase the donations you have already made to Women’s Aid through Tax Efficient Giving?
You can grow your donation by 45%, and it won’t cost you a cent more. Once you have given €250 or more in any given year to Women’s Aid, your donations are tax eligible.
- Whether you are PAYE or Self-Assessed, since 1st January 2013, Women’s Aid can claim tax relief on your donation.
- If your donations amount to €250 or more in a calendar year they could be worth an extra 45% to Women’s Aid.
- By signing the CHY3 enduring form Women’s Aid can claim tax relief on your donations (totalling €250 or more in any year) for a 5 year period (if tax has been paid).
- This at no extra cost to you
- The CHY3 enduring form does not commit you to pay anything - it simply enables tax relief if you donate €250+ in any of the 5 years.
How tax relief can grow your donation
The value of your donation can grow when completing a tax back form and returning it to Women’s Aid.
- It takes just a few minutes of your time to complete the form. It costs you nothing and will not affect your tax status.
- Once signed, the enduring tax relief form lasts for 5 years.
- This means that you only need to fill out the form once every 5 years.
Help your donation go further
Download the CHY3 form (click here), complete and return to Margaret Martin, Director, Women's Aid, 5 Wilton Place, Dublin 2.
For more information on Tax Efficient Giving visit www.Revenue.ie.
Thank you so much for your support.