Local Support Services in Waterford
Oasis House Women's Refuge
Helpline : 0818 272372
24 hour service, open 365 days
Tel: 051 370367
Fax: 051 351836
- A 24 hour a day, 7 days a week service.
- A 24 hour helpline 0818 272372 offering support, information, practical assistance, a listening service, confidentiality, anonymity, advice if required to ensure immediate safety and contact with gardai if necessary on caller's behalf.
- An appointment based support visit to deal with issues not practical to discuss on the phone.
- Safe short-term accommodation.
- Childcare Support service where the needs of the children are addressed in as much as is possible.
- Access to professional counselling is provided on a contractual basis.
- Referral to other suitable services
- Advocacy with regard to other agencies
- Court accompaniment.
- Limited Supported Second Stage Housing
- Help with securing accommodation.
- Education programmes for schools, public awareness training.
- Email support for deaf / hard of hearing women - firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Text service for deaf / hard of hearing women -086 0264756