Work with us
Women’s Aid is now recruiting to fill the following 9-month fixed term contract position (Maternity Leave cover): 28 hrs per week
Services Manager (Ref: 2020 Mgr. Sces)
The Acting Services Manager will manage, develop and support the following Women’s Aid Dublin based services: One to One Support and Outreach clinics, Court Accompaniment Service, Dolphin House Support and Referral Service and the High Risk Support Project. The Services staff team comprises 7 members working across these different services.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Leadership experience and skills.
- Minimum of 3 years team management experience including support and supervision, change and project management, human resources, policies and practices.
- Up to date knowledge and experience of child protection policies in Ireland.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience working in voluntary/NGO sector.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years working with women who are/have experience of gender based violence, preferably Domestic violence.
- Relevant knowledge/experience of service provision including risk assessment and experience of legal (civil and criminal) options relating to domestic violence issues.
- High level of knowledge & understanding of violence against women.
- Experience of interagency collaboration (statutory and Voluntary sector).
- Strong administrative skills, including report writing, data analysis and presentation.
- Data protection (GDPR).
Salary: 7 point scale €57,930 - €66,822 (pro rata).
How to Apply:
Download the full job description (click here) and Application form (click here).
Please email your completed application form with the subject line 2020 Mgr. Sces to: PA@womensaid.ie.
Please note - CVs will not be considered
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm Friday May 29th 2020.
Interviews are expected to take place during week commencing 8th June 2020. Please note that these may take place using an electronic format e.g. Zoom
Unfortunately, due to limited resources, we cannot respond to every application. If you have not heard from us, it will mean that you have not been shortlisted for interview.
Women’s Aid strives to be an equal opportunities employer.