Women's Aid is recruiting for a Finance Assistant/Receptionist
10 Mar 2015
Women's Aid is recruiting for a full time Finance Assistant and Receptionist (Ref FinRec15), permanent contract, 35 hours a week.
Working as part of a team, the Receptionist/Finance Assistant reports directly to the Financial Manager of Women’s Aid. Key responsibilities of the post include assisting with the preparation and reporting of financial information, including monthly payroll, monthly accounts, cashflows and forecasts.
Experience and skills:
- IATI qualified or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of computerised accounting software, Sage Line 50 and Thesaurus or similar. Knowledge of Access desirable but not essential
- Understanding and experience of P.A.Y.E. system
- Previous reception experience essential
- Methodical and consistent approach to work
- Able to work to deadlines and good time keeping
- Interest in eliminating violence against women and Women’s issues
- Experience in the voluntary/NGO sector - desirable but not essential
Closing date for applications is 12pm on Monday 30 March 2015 and interviews will take place on 8 April 2015.
Interested? Further details including full job description and application form available here.
Please note that CVs will not be considered.