Women's Aid is Recruiting for PA to Director
19 Feb 2015
Women’s Aid is now recruiting to fill the following position:
Personal Assistant to the Director (Part-time PA)
The PA plays a key role in proactively supporting the Director. This is a part-time post of 20 hours per week until the end of 2015.
- Minimum of 3 years PA experience
- HR experience and discretion
- Strong communication, excellent interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with senior personnel
- Organisational skills including diary and paper management; ability to multi-task, re-prioritise; and attention to detail
- PC Skills – Microsoft Office including advanced proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of team and on own initiative
- Interest & commitment to women’s issues
Interested? A full job description and application form is available from here.
Deadline is 9am, 2nd March 2015.