Women's Aid are recruiting for a Receptionist/Financial Assistant
8 Aug 2011
Women's Aid is now recruiting to fill the following position:
Receptionist/Financial Assistant (Ref: RecAs FinRes)
Permanent Contract - 35 hours per week
Working as part of a team, the Receptionist/Financial Assistant reports directly to the Financial Manager of Women's Aid. Key responsibilities of the post include assisting with the preparation and reporting of financial information, including monthly payroll, monthly accounts, cashflows and forecasts.
- IATI qualified or equivalent with a minimum 5 years post qualified experience essential
- Good working knowledge of computerised accounting software, Sage Line 50 and Thesaurus or similar.
- Understanding and experience of P.A.Y.E. system.
- Good working knowledge of phone systems and other communication technology. Previous reception experience essential.
- Keeps up to date with organisations day to day business (ongoing projects, conferences, job interviews).
- Methodical and consistent approach to work.
- Able to work to deadlines and good time keeping
- Embraces change as an opportunity not a problem.
- Demonstrates ability to generate new ideas and acts on them accordingly.
- Interest in Violence against women and Women's issues.
- Experience in the voluntary/NGO sector.
Download a Job description here and application form here.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Friday 19th Aug 2011
Interviews will be held on: 26th August 2011
Apply by application form only. CVs will not be accepted.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Tina Hynes, Women's Aid, Everton House, 47 Old Cabra Road, Dublin 7.
Women's Aid strives to be an equal opportunities employer.