Posted on November 25, 2018
Women’s Aid Launch its #BelieveSurvivors Purple Ribbon 16 Days of Action Campaign for 2018
- One in five women experience some form of domestic violence in Ireland.
- Global 16 Days campaign starts on UN Day Opposing Violence against Women (25th November 2018)
- Women’s Aid purple ribbon awareness campaign encourages people to #BelieveSurvivors of domestic violence.
- The campaign challenges pervasive myths in society which minimizes women’s experience of abuse and blames the victim.
- Communities across the country are coming together to raise awareness with 100+ events taking place over the next two weeks.
Read the full entry »
Permanent link |
Categories: Day 1 • 2018 • 25th November 2018