- Help support our vital work to end domestic abuse
Help us answer 31 calls a day from women needing support. Click here to donate securely online or Text ACTION to 50300 to donate €4 to Women's Aid.(*T&Cs apply) »
- Women's Aid release new domestic violence figures
Over 16,000 disclosures of abuse against women and over 5,700 against children made during 13,655 contacts with Women's Aid in 2014. More. »
- Video: Listen to women speak about abuse.
Please watch and share these important testimonies to help us reach women living with abuse in silence. »
- Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
Don't be afraid to call the Women's Aid National Freephone Helpline on 1800 341 900, 10am to 10pm, 7 days a week. Click here for information if you need help or support. »
Do you need help?
Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
- Call the Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- Are you in immediate danger?
- What are the warning signs?
- Read more about domestic violence.
- Find out about your options.
Women’s Aid helps thousands of women affected by domestic violence every year. Our services include:
- Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- One to One Support Service
- Court Accompaniment Service
- Dolphin House Family Law Court Support & Referral Service
- Referral to local refuges and support services