- Join the Women's Aid National Balloon Action
Show solidarity with the one in five women in Ireland who experience domestic violence during the 16 Days of Action 25th November to 10th December 2014. More details. »
- Sexual violence in a relationship is a crime.
We've teamed up with Dublin Rape Crisis Centre to address the sexual violence reported by 6% of Irish women (91,000) in their relationships. »
- Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
Don't be afraid to call the Women's Aid National Freephone Helpline on 1800 341 900, 10am to 10pm, 7 days a week. Click here for information if you need help or support. »
- Making women and children safe
Women's Aid is a leading national organisation that has been working in Ireland to stop domestic violence against women and children since 1974. Read more »
Do you need help?
Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
- Call the Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- Are you in immediate danger?
- What are the warning signs?
- Read more about domestic violence.
- Find out about your options.
Women’s Aid helps thousands of women affected by domestic violence every year. Our services include:
- Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- One to One Support Service
- Court Accompaniment Service
- Dolphin House Family Law Court Support & Referral Service
- Referral to local refuges and support services