- Help women being abused find their voice
Watch and share the One in Five Women video to support the campaign. »
- One in Five Women National Balloon Action Launch
Join RTÉ Fair City Actress Helen Norton and Women's Aid to raise awareness of domestic abuse by staging a balloon release in your community. »
- Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
Don't be afraid to call the Women's Aid National Freephone Helpline on 1800 341 900, 10am to 10pm, 7 days a week. Click here for information if you need help or support. »
- Making women and children safe
Women's Aid is a leading national organisation that has been working in Ireland to stop domestic violence against women and children since 1974. Read more »
Do you need help?
Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
- Call the Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- Are you in immediate danger?
- What are the warning signs?
- Read more about domestic violence.
- Find out about your options.
Women’s Aid helps thousands of women affected by domestic violence every year. Our services include:
- Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- One to One Support Service
- Court Accompaniment Service
- Dolphin House Family Law Court Support & Referral Service
- Referral to local refuges and support services