- Will you run, walk or jog for Women's Aid?
Support Women's Aid at this year's VHI Women's Mini-Marathon and help us make women and children safe from domestic violence. Click here for more information. »
- Is he 2in2u? If it feels wrong, it probably is.
Visit 2in2u.ie - a vital source of information for young women on dating abuse including a relationship health check and information on staying safe online. »
- Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
Don't be afraid to call the Women's Aid National Freephone Helpline on 1800 341 900, 10am to 10pm, 7 days a week. Click here for information if you need help or support. »
Do you need help?
Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
- Call the Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- Are you in immediate danger?
- What are the warning signs?
- Read more about domestic violence.
- Find out about your options.
Women’s Aid helps thousands of women affected by domestic violence every year. Our services include:
- Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- One to One Support Service
- Court Accompaniment Service
- Dolphin House Family Law Court Support & Referral Service
- Referral to local refuges and support services