- Making women and children safe
Women's Aid is a leading national organisation that has been working in Ireland to stop domestic violence against women and children since 1974. Read more »
- Is he 2in2u? If it feels wrong, it probably is.
Young women don't need to be in a 'domestic' relationship to experience domestic abuse. Check out our 2in2u national public awareness campaign. »
- Join Team Women's Aid at the Women's Mini Marathon
Run, Walk or Jog the Flora Women's Mini Marathon on Monday 3rd June 2013 for Women's Aid & help us make women and children safe from domestic violence. »
Do you need help?
Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
- Call the Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- Are you in immediate danger?
- What are the warning signs?
- Read more about domestic violence.
- Find out about your options.
Women’s Aid helps thousands of women affected by domestic violence every year. Our services include:
- Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- One to One Support Service
- Court Accompaniment Service
- Dolphin House Family Law Court Support & Referral Service
- Referral to local refuges and support services