- Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
Don't be afraid to call the Women's Aid National Freephone Helpline on 1800 341 900, 10am to 10pm, 7 days a week. Click here for information if you need help or support. »
- Annual Report 2012 launched by Women's Aid
Read the latest statistics and information on domestic violence against women and children in Ireland. »
- Your gift can help make women and children safe.
Women's Aid needs your donation to help us be there for women and children living with domestic violence like Megan and her family. Read her story here. »
- Making women and children safe
Women's Aid is a leading national organisation that has been working in Ireland to stop domestic violence against women and children since 1974. Read more »
Do you need help?
Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
- Call the Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- Are you in immediate danger?
- What are the warning signs?
- Read more about domestic violence.
- Find out about your options.
Women’s Aid helps thousands of women affected by domestic violence every year. Our services include:
- Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- One to One Support Service
- Court Accompaniment Service
- Dolphin House Family Law Court Support & Referral Service
- Referral to local refuges and support services