- Sexual violence in a relationship is a crime.
We've teamed up with Dublin Rape Crisis Centre to address the sexual violence reported by 6% of Irish women (91,000) in their relationships. »
- Join Team Women's Aid at the Flora Women's Mini Marathon
Sign up today to support women and children being abused. »
- Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
Don't be afraid to call the Women's Aid National Freephone Helpline on 1800 341 900, 10am to 10pm, 7 days a week. Click here for information if you need help or support. »
- Making women and children safe
Women's Aid is a leading national organisation that has been working in Ireland to stop domestic violence against women and children since 1974. Read more »
Do you need help?
Are you afraid of someone who is close to you?
- Call the Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- Are you in immediate danger?
- What are the warning signs?
- Read more about domestic violence.
- Find out about your options.
Women’s Aid helps thousands of women affected by domestic violence every year. Our services include:
- Women’s Aid National Freephone Helpline 1800 341 900
- One to One Support Service
- Court Accompaniment Service
- Dolphin House Family Law Court Support & Referral Service
- Referral to local refuges and support services